IAEM-USA State EM Associations Ad Hoc Committee
Alex J. Hammerle
Committee Vice Chair:
Michael D. Evans, CEM
Judd Freed, MA, CEM, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thad Huguley, email@example.com
The purpose of the IAEM-USA State EM Associations Ad Hoc Committee is to support the IAEM-USA mission of providing networking opportunities for leaders of state-level emergency management associations and advancing the profession of emergency management.
- Expand legislative and regulatory dialogue, contacts and information exchange for all disciplines and levels of government.
- Enhance networking opportunities for members.
- Support and facilitate the professional development of emergency management professionals.
- Support and facilitate the professional development of emergency management programs.
- Leave no practicing emergency manager or program wanting for representation.
- Engage in active and meaningful partnerships with organizations that have similar or complimentary goals with IAEM-USA.
- Provide relevant and valued products and services for diverse member audiences.
- Build demand for services, and build services that are in demand.
- Shape policies and procedures that can serve as standards for the profession.
To be an official member of the IAEM-USA State EM Associations Ad Hoc Committee, as reported to the IAEM-USA Board, an individual must be a member of IAEM-USA in good standing. If you are interested in joining the ad hoc committee, contact the committee chair. IAEM members may easily retrieve the committee leadership email addresses by downloading the complete list.
- Approval from IAEM-USA Board (19 May 2016) Based on the findings of our mini-survey a few weeks ago (click here to view the report), the IAEM-USA Board of Directors approved formation of an IAEM-USA State EM Ad Hoc Committee within the association, and allocated staff support to help establish a network of state EM association leadership across the country. Please contact Alex J. Hammerle, chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AEM® and CEM® are registered trademarks of the International Association of Emergency Managers.