IAEM-USA Conference Committee
Committee Co-Vice Chairs:
Dan Robeson, Jr., CEM
Julie Husk, email@example.com
IAEM members interested in participating in this committee should email the committee leadership and tell them how you can contribute to or learn from this committee’s important work. IAEM members may easily retrieve the committee leadership email addresses by downloading the complete list.
The purpose of the IAEM-USA Conference Committee is to plan, coordinate and develop the IAEM-USA Annual Conference. The committee will be responsible for all facets of the program, including topics, schedule, speakers and coordination of any training or seminars offered in conjunction with the conference. The committee coordinates its activities with IAEM staff and the host jurisdiction.
To help ensure a satisfying experience for all who participate on the IAEM-USA Conference Committee, we are issuing the following guidance for all members:
- The IAEM-USA Conference Committee is charged with the planning, coordination, and development of the program of the IAEM Annual Conference. The Committee is responsible for all facets of the program including topics, schedule, speakers and coordination of any training, seminars, special events or tours offered in conjunction with the conference.
- The Annual Conference is one of the many events held by the Association that are designed specifically to meet the professional needs of Association members, provide for an exchange of information, establish a positive image reflecting the Association's goals and objectives, and conduct the official business of the Association. The Committee coordinates its activities with IAEM staff and the host jurisdiction.
- All Conference Committee members must be members in good standing of IAEM since they represent the interests of a particular region, caucus, committee, partner or the general membership and are expected to communicate with their respective constituencies. All members are also expected to participate year-round via monthly call and email as well as on site during the conference. We recognize that Committee members live in different time zones and on different continents and will work with those members to meet participation requirements.
- Speaker Call, Review, and Selection.
- Working Group Participation.
Conference Call Newsletters
IAEM Annual Conference
- Find out all the latest information about the upcoming Annual Conference at iaemconference.info.
AEM® and CEM® are registered trademarks of the International Association of Emergency Managers.